Road To The 2014 QM Champion Chase

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Great stuff. Thought it was a very sensible ride too; they seemed to go off pretty quick at the front.

Lovely scenes at the end there with Jamie Moore obviously delighted with and for the horse.

Great run by Sizing Europe; thought for a brief moment he was going to get there but the old warrior ran with immense credit.

Great winner. Credit to trainer and great ride for an inexperienced big race jockey.

The captain must have been got at!

Sizing ran a stormer, thought he was going to do it 2 out!

I'm after substances:

Why is Sire De Grugy not 13/8?

He's a ******* morale. The rest are hounds.

Captain Conan is shite. Avrika was air lifted to saftey half way round in the Arkle, Sizing Europe is a walking corpse, Baily Green was an out of the box thinking bad e/w projects that's idiots are now taking seriously. Kid Cassidy is AT LEAST 10lbs wrong and the as for the rest...

Other shite horses on request.

Bookmakers were so wrong taking this on at inflated prices today. **** me that was some shite race.

Agree EC1 well done the winners fully deserved win...good to see some of the lads on here clear up on a Champion Chase winning jolly

I wouldn't crab that form just yet, Sizing is just one who will see the winner rated highly.

Last edited:
Brilliant interview with Jamie Moore on RUK, he asked Ruby at the top of the hill what do I do now and Ruby told him to get in the hole behind Special Tiara :D seems a great lad and does better interviews than his brother, well done to the Moore's.

Brilliant interview with Jamie Moore on RUK, he asked Ruby at the top of the hill what do I do now and Ruby told him to get in the hole behind Special Tiara :D seems a great lad and does better interviews than his brother, well done to the Moore's.

Feel good race after our Conor yesterday. Popular winner

I missed that! That's class.

yeah. what nh racing all about and personally glad for a horse i've followed all season silencing some doubters. obviously it isn't a terribly strong renewal and a fully fit sprinter would likely serve him his @rse on a platter but he's won most of these 2m grade one's with ease this season. tremendous horse.

hope capt conan is ok.

Back