Royal Ascot - Day 4

I just wonder if Intelligence Cross bustled up Harry Angel a bit early and caused it to race too hard too soon but my initial thought is that those are three very, very fast colts.

I'm still sick about Caravaggio not running in the Guineas, though. I reckon it was his for the taking.

Ryan said afterwards how the headwind was making it hard to make up ground. Don't quite understand that logic myself as he had cover unlike Harry but who am I to question him.

Harry obviously stays 6f extremely well but I'd love to see him let loose over 5. He's a seriously fast horse.

Feel for the guy who had the ew roll-up to take £1m from ladbrokes- had BFN as the last leg, so didn't even cop the place part. :whistle:.

I posted this in the intro bit, but I should maybe put it here as well. ?
I've got Belgravia in the 5:00, and Mainstream and Oasis Fantasy in the 5:35

Good luck to all

Top tipping again. Wish you'd posted this earlier. Never mind.

Cheers Marb, sorry, I tend to only study the night before. Got the double with Permian too, Cape Cova for the treble in the next and a huge day. Fingers crossed.

Also have stradivarius in a patent with Ninja go and Royal duchess at Ayr tonight.

I've enjoyed this week, didn't even mind too much losing on Harry Angel as I had the money proper and you have to do that sometimes - but **** Ryan Moore for that shitshow on Mainstream. Terrible ride.

Mainstream ?. Watch the ride on Wadigor again Euro.

I'm still not sure wtf happened there.

Nice call Stradivarius backers.

Back