Royal Ascot

Originally posted by chrisbeekracing@Jun 9 2008, 05:07 PM
On Bankable for the Hunt Cup at 12s, 10s, 8s, 7s, 6s
On Orizaba for the Coventry at 25s, 14s, 10s, 7s

and sneaky ew on Joseph Henry @ 66s for the Wokingham.

Heaven Sent in the Windsor Forest is my banker.

and sneaky ew on Joseph Henry @ 66s for the Wokingham....A fella I work with here metioned that to me....I love that race too...always a good race most years
going over for the Friday...really looking forward to it now !

Originally posted by Tout Seul@Jun 11 2008, 09:44 PM

Have to oppose Bankable at the price though there is not much quality in the RHC.
I`m laying that on principle. I don`t know what it is with lemmings and Luca Cumani, they all seem to love his horses. I`m still trying to find the piece of form that suggested that Curtain Call shouldn`t have been 16s for the Derby.

That's as maybe, but it surely doesn't take so long to find the piece of form that makes Bankable a 7/4 shot for the Hunt Cup.

My only concern with Bankable is the ground, I think he needs some cut and he isn't going to get it.

I'm annoyed I've missed the boat with him though, if it was on the slow side of good he'd be the banker of the meeting at any price on my speed ratings.

This week will be all about longshots for me.At the moment I am looking at Mount Nelson on Tuesday.Slam in the Brittania on Friday and Barney McGrew in the Wokingham.

Back