RUK/McCoy

He wont be around much longer because someone as irritating as that will surely be thrown under a train before long

Fronts BBC's darts coverage as well.

For all the excrutiating presenters we get on the horse racing scene none of them come close to Murray,who is one that sends me reaching for the mute button pronto.

I wouldn't watch any show he was presenting - agree completely Arkwright on your point about horse racing presenters.

The worst thing about him (apart from the smugness that seems to infect identikit radio 5 presenters) is that he actually thinks hes terribly ironic and amusing

Hes as funny as cancer

Agree with arkwright. Talksports radio figures have rocketed recently.....i wonder why?

What was it that Barney did to save John McC's bacon? John's nodding and agreeing, and I doubt it was about breakfast!

Given all this debate it would surely would be quite fitting (to the racing world at least) were AP to win on GMOOH next Saturday in the Ladborke Hurdle before being crowned SPOTY the following day on the beeb. :<3:

Had to laugh, in today's racecard was a page entitled "Get To Know Tony McCoy" on which he answers some nondescript questions

Q Most fanciable racing personality ?

A Lydia Hislop

Naughty naughty !

It would be great if Mr McCoy wins the spoty in the next hour but does anyone else feel now with the campaign for it it may be a little bit of a hollow victory?

It's gonna be bloody embarrassing if he doesn't win now. It all feels a bit cringeworthy and false to me personally. He is without doubt the most deserving of all the contenders but let him win it on his own merit.

Back