Ryanair Chase 2016

90%, my arse.

That was exactly what I text mate in work after the race. I said this morning this will be 10 lengths head in chest job. No idea who was trying to put who away over the Gold Cup / Ryanair debacle but in my mind that was always happening.

Ruby better enjoy his day in the sun but his manipulation of to get him to run here will cost him big time tomorrow.

Vautour was brilliant there and would surely have taken all the beating whereas Dakadumdum has no chance:p

One thing that Willie Mullins has always done is put his owner's horses in the race that it has the best chance of winning, whether its Quevega, Annie Power and here again.

IF anything it looks like Walsh and Mullins have done a number on Ricci more than anything.

And Ricci knows it. "They insist..." indeed.

Ruby better enjoy his day in the sun but his manipulation of to get him to run here will cost him big time tomorrow.

Vautour was brilliant there and would surely have taken all the beating whereas Dakadumdum has no chance:p

:nono:

I dont think that winning today means anything regarding Vautour for the Gold Cup. He would still have the same stamina issues. Ruby overegging the poor work to Rishi as well.

Would now be the time to fess-up to a cover bet in the Ryanair at 9/2 in late-February (Powers)?

Slim knows. :cool:

I would give it all up, for the extra I would have won in the GC.

And I do feel tainted. What else can I tell you?

That Gold Cup thread needs to be saved for eternity with an asterisk next to it.

*Note: Grasshopper is a notorious charlatan who would sell his own mother down the river if it meant a guaranteed profit

Love this photo

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 52
Back