Saturday's Racing

Robbie Hennessy said that if Sublimity did not win today he would go to Leopardstown at Christmas rather than Kempton.

Sizing Europe, Jered, Sublimity, Brave Inca, Celestial Halo, Hardy Eustace....nice race in prospect!

Great commentry there from Simon Holt, noticed from a long way out that Araladur had his head down and was battling away when looking easily the second best. Great battling performance.

Free World would have had a much easier race had Sam Thomas rode him... He would have had around 8st less on his back on the run in....

Who is the commentator at Chepstow today?

Lee McKenzie?

Btw, I think people are too hard on Wichita Lineman. He doesn't find a whole lot off the bridle but he is genuine enough. Most of his wins have come from travelling well and then sticking on.

Lee McKenzie?

Btw, I think people are too hard on Wichita Lineman. He doesn't find a whole lot off the bridle but he is genuine enough. Most of his wins have come from travelling well and then sticking on.

He is slow and needs 4 miles. I think the ride of Murphy was good at the end - Pancake did cross him a couple of times - but he toook his time to decide which side to challenge on.

The early morning Chrismas present of 15/8 Nuvelli has been landed. Cheers Justin!

The early morning Chrismas present of 15/8 Nuvelli has been landed. Cheers Justin!

Shocking aftertiming, you wait until 12.30 to point out the odds compiler in the Racing Post who did it without havig his card marked by bookmakers prices and betfair probably about 18 hourse before you and then wait until an hour after the race to point out that you had a nice bet on the clearly overpriced winner. Well done.

I did'nt back it....

Anyone who looked at oddschecker could have worked it out. There are other reasons I can't post certain things on internet forums DJ.

Last edited:
I was not gloating. I was being sarcastic although reading it again myself I'll admit it looks that way.

Araldur looked the winner from jumping the last onwards. Choc switched him to the stands side and the horse was running for him, to me he could be called the winner from that point in.

Back