Scottish National

I've done four.

My stats gave me five:

Goodtoknow
Ballyculla
Tour des Champs
Millborough
Masters Hill

After applying other criteria I use I've reluctantly removed Millborough and Masters Hill but wouldn't be surprised to see either run well.

The outlier I've added is Vicente. The previous winners that miss my stats have all run in the same seasons NH Chase which I guess is a stat in itself, and it puts Vicente front and centre off his mark. I've had a max ew bet on him with ew savers on the other three.

I've also combined them in comb exactas and trifectas.

Exactas and trifectas in this race? Is this an evolution or revolution?!!!
I liked Tour Des Champs but he'll be there to be shot at from a long way from home with his front running tactics. Good luck to one and all.

Last edited:
Exactas and trifectas in this race? Is this an evolution or revolution?!!!
I liked Tour Des Champs but he'll be there to be shot at from a long way from home with his front running tactics. Good luck to one and all.
It's races like these where I've landed my big ones Martin.

well done to those in this thread who picked it - I got the forecast due to what was in here :)
only 50p but a winners a winner lol

Sweet... very sweet
hi.gif

How far does Alvarado need?
Aye, stays longer than the mother in law, Moloney had the right idea to stick him up with the pace, it just seemed that's where Alvarado wanted to be today, it nearly worked out, beaten by a good one. Pleased for Maurice with the work he puts in to his studies.

Last edited:
Well done Maurice and Col.

A 20/1 winner from a ratings and trends perspective!

Last edited:
Brilliant shout from Mauruce.

Imagine if the horse could jump...

My heart was in my mouth more than once, I have to admit. Not comfortable viewing!

Did anyone notice it went out to 22/1 for a while this morning? I was tempted again but was already quite heavily committed on the race.

Last edited:
My heart was in my mouth more than once, I have to admit. Not comfortable viewing!

Did anyone notice it went out to 22/1 for a while this morning? I was tempted again but was already quite heavily committed on the race.
Yes, I've been paid out at 22/1 when I thought I was on at 20/1 which is a nice bonus.

Yes managed to bag some 22/1 with Bet365. Thanks for tipping him up that convinced me to back him again having done so in the NH chase

Yes, Folsom was going very well when he came down but great shouts by those who pointed us to the winner.

Back