Semi finals

one of the best world cups for me, exciting matches all the way through, always get some people who are never happy with what they see.

yes ..been some good games..but you would have to be blind if you didn't see what is happening..maybe you don't care...maybe i don't..but i'll still comment on it on a message board thanks very much

Just had a decko at the line-ups. I was tempted by the draw (9/4) since it is a longer price than a win for either side but not tempted enough.

I've gone for a much more speculative punt to smaller stakes:

First scorer - Marcelo 50/1. He's been ghosting into dangerous positions in most games and has been a touch unlucky not to receive a pass when well placed.

what you have to remember Clive is that a large % of people have been conditioned to accept mediocrity as the norm..in many aspects of life...so anything just above it looks bloody marvellous

Just had a decko at the line-ups. I was tempted by the draw (9/4) since it is a longer price than a win for either side but not tempted enough.

I've gone for a much more speculative punt to smaller stakes:

First scorer - Marcelo 50/1. He's been ghosting into dangerous positions in most games and has been a touch unlucky not to receive a pass when well placed.

i've just backed Brazil to win in 90..seems obvious call to me..surprised Slim hasn't shoved it on will win thread

Last edited:
you get people arguing about the merits of the form of good horses as well, i always find the negative people are the ones they dont really progress in their understanding in all things in life )

I was tempted to have a pop at the total goals market. I can see the German defence conceding a lot of free kicks on the edge of the box and the ref might even be tempted to give them a soft penalty if the situation arises. This makes me think Brazil deserve to be marginal favs at least to qualify.

Brazil's defence is also capable of shipping but they've done not too badly so far.

However, I'm not getting the 14/1 etc that was on offer in earlier matches so no bet.

Bar, spot on about Khedira.

David Luiz shown up for what he is too.

If they keep going they'll get 15.

Back