Semi finals

Hope the Germans don't let it go to their heads. Poland will be very nervous place tonight

I was tempted to have a pop at the total goals market. However, I'm not getting the 14/1 etc that was on offer in earlier matches so no bet.

Fcuk.

Brazil's defence is also capable of shipping but they've done not too badly so far.

Fcuk.

5-0

Historic stuff. We are witnessing history. One of the games that will be recalled for decades to come.

The Brazil faces say it all. They just do not know how to handle this.

I think a red card is a cert. A few of these Brazil players will not want to be part of this for too much longer.

This has been in the post all tourney for Brazil and I'm glad they're getting it.

Brazil haven't conceded for 15 minutes now. Amazing stuff from the Selecao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've never been so pleased to lose a bet

how many years will they talk about this game?

they were on about biggest scorelines in WC history..but most of those games weren't between two heavyweights like this

the scoreline is bigger than the corner count..unreal

Last edited:
Seriously ,if you have watched this Brazil side this world cup so far , are you really that surprised, Cheltenham better watch out this year ,I have some war chest after this.

ps Brazil are even money not to score this half with PP, they dont want my money though.

Seriously ,if you have watched this Brazil side this world cup so far , are you really that surprised, Cheltenham better watch out this year ,I have some war chest after this.

ps Brazil are even money not to score this half with PP, they dont want my money though.

yes we know..but anyone that isn't surprised at 5-0 after 20 odd minutes must have a crystal ball

Last edited:
Back