Summer Nap Selections

4pt win Cul Baire (Galway 7.10)

irishracing.com says the race was off 7.11, so you're ok. I think Desperate Dan is leader on the road with a 4pt 11/4 winner, followed by yourself, 4pts @ 5/2.

Nobody else won today, I think, unless I've missed one.

irishracing.com says the race was off 7.11, so you're ok. I think Desperate Dan is leader on the road with a 4pt 11/4 winner, followed by yourself, 4pts @ 5/2.

Nobody else won today, I think, unless I've missed one.

Am I not the moral winner for getting one beat that traded 1.07??

My bet every midweek is the first runner in racecard order on the first UK race each Tuesday. 2pts win.

My bet every weekend is the first runner in racecard order on the first Irish race each Sunday.

I can sympathise with your strategy for the Irish racing, but for the British racing I fear you may have blundered. Why did you not select Wednesday?

4pts Win Honourable Emperor Topaz Mile Galway - despite jockey and horse's size..
2pts Win Las Verglas Star Goodwood first race

Last edited:
Oh go on then, I'll come last :)

whatever points are - each way on Specific Gravity in the 2pm at Goodwood tomorrow please

(and i know its each way but it is 16s at the moment and Im allowed cos im a coward!)

Oh go on then, I'll come last :)

whatever points are - each way on Specific Gravity in the 2pm at Goodwood tomorrow please

(and i know its each way but it is 16s at the moment and Im allowed cos im a coward!)

Watch out everyone, despite her pretenses to the contrary Trudi is a shrewdy, and was the winner of one of the prizes in the Cheltenham ante post competition.

You have four bets this week, two for 4pts, and two for 2pts. So, your each way bet on Specific Gravity can be either 2pts each way or 1pt each way. Which is it to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey
I can sympathise with your strategy for the Irish racing, but for the British racing I fear you may have blundered. Why did you not select Wednesday?

Why are you humouring him?
user_offline.gif

He can do what he likes as long as he remembers to post the selections

Watch out everyone, despite her pretenses to the contrary Trudi is a shrewdy, and was the winner of one of the prizes in the Cheltenham ante post competition.

You have four bets this week, two for 4pts, and two for 2pts. So, your each way bet on Specific Gravity can be either 2pts each way or 1pt each way. Which is it to be?

4 points please...

but now Ive got to go and read the rules - is it 2 bets during the week and 2 on the weekend?

edited to say - just seen(but want to check) if I want, I can use all 4 during the week days? not that I do want to, just want to make sure Im understanding it right !!

Last edited:
Yes, this week you can use your four bets any time you like.

But next week, and most weeks, you will have only two bets, with the 4pt bet being for the weekend and the 2pt bet for the midweek

Back