Summer Nap Selections

Sorry I haven't had much time tonight to get the scoring sorted out but will hopefully have the table up tomorrow.

Here's the table up to Sunday night, I've taken out some of those who hadn't posted any selections for 3 weeks (or more). Sorry in advance if I've removed someone who has been putting up selections - let me know if you are still taking part and can't find your name.

On The Bridle, after consulting with Grey we've decided that Duntle will not be scored as a winner - sorry.

Doomster, sorry but you've been picking too many selections on some occasions - it's one 2 pts during the week and one 4 pts at the weekend now, luckily your first pick this week was Comptonspirit for his 28-1 place and not Who's Shirl who didn't do anything!

Let me know if there's any problems with scores, was a bit busy with work this weekend so maybe haven't gone over everything as thoroughly as I could.

Attachments

• wk7.JPG
    wk7.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 30
I have sufferered enough at the cold hands of Brussells.....Consider me to have flounced out in scene of indignant outrage....... to return unashamed with a16/1 beauty on Friday!!!!

I will consider this the greatest injustice since Methuzela was a boy WHEN Duntle's appeal is successful....

I think I have 5 winners -including yesterday's- did Pallasator last Thursday get counted as a winner.Sorry to be a whinger.

Sorry Luke, you're right, I had Pallasator in as a winner but with no odds so he wasn't counted. That makes your score up to yesterday 2.7 for 4 winners.

The spreadsheet is fixed now.

Back