Summer Nap Selections

Well alright then fella. I guess knowing what stables are like you'll be getting the white from the same source as today?:)

I know I've got an absolute certainty coming up in Ireland in two weeks time that will assure me of being the Naps Champ and also loaded.

It's close at the top now with Marble, SlimChance and Dave G - well done to all and to edgt who was the only other to have a win last week.

Here's the table up to the end of yesterday, as usual let me know if there's any mistakes or if your name isn't there.

Attachments

• wk9.JPG
    wk9.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 34
I know Im stupid, but Im also confused now - my score has halved???

2pts win Gull Rock 3pm Folkestone please

Sorry trudij, last weeks table was wrong for some scores - I had a lot on at work and didn't really check it properly. Some people will have lost 2 pts extra due to this mistake. The other 6 pts you lost are your 4 and 2 from last week. You should have only had 13.75 pts last week instead of 15.75 as I had put up, less the 6 pts gives you the 7.75 you have now. I think/hope that the spreadsheet is correct now but some others might notice they've lost more points than they think - this is hopefully due to the fact that last weeks was wrong.

Hope this all makes sense and sorry to those who thought they had more points than they actually did last week.

Back