Summer Nap Selections

A few days away and I come back to find things are getting badly out of hand here.

Proposals for simplification of procedures cannot be entertained unless submitted using Form SIMP1v3, as prescribed by Article 10(2)(iii), fourth indent as amended by Directive 96/42/EEC, filled in in triplicate using blue ink.

Your wandering attention is referred to Rule 1 of the competition: "1. The Summer Naps competition will run from Monday 30 July until Sunday 21 October. Don't laugh, summer hasn't arrived yet so when it does it's bound to run late." I mistakenly assumed this would be obvious to somebody such as yourself, who claims to take more than a passing interest in matters of meteorology, aerology and climatology.

It is not my competition, it is the people's, and it is my great privilege to be their most humble servant. They have asked me to point out that when in Rome one should do as the Romans do and that they will themselves be in Paris on Sunday, stuck with the PMU prices. Those who expect the Japanese horse to have a deep impact on PMU prices will need to factor it into their thinking. Populus statui, the people have spoken.

Granted you have covered a number of concerns but the fact remains that in spite oF you clearly pointing out that a selection could not be altered once posted unless a bookmaker would do similar it has been completely ignored by the people. The people are pissing down your back and telling you it's raining.

Last edited:
Granted you have covered a number of concerns but the fact remains that in spite o you clearly pointing out that a selection could not be altered unless a bookmaker would do similar it has been completely ignored by the people. The people are pissing down your back and telling you it's raining.

It is raining though.....its ALWAYS raining.

Brutto Cavitto:

En route to Paris. *Please put me 2 points to win My Kingdom in the 5.10 Warwick.

Back