Summer Nap Selections

Here's the table of scores up till today, hopefully I've not made too many mistakes but let me know if you spot anything.

This doesn't include today's results from which wins for trudij, Marble and Desperate Dan change the top of the table a bit but still leave baldeagle in the lead with 35.8 and BruttoCattivo just behind with 32. BruttoCattivo still holds the highest winning SP of 12 and after today Desperate Dan has the most winners (5).

Just to remind everyone this week it's 2 x 2 pt selections and 2 x 4 pt selections.

Attachments

• wk4.JPG
    wk4.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 27
3:30 Gowran Park Fluidiity 2pts win

EDIT - I'd like to change to Sweet Liberta in the 3:15 at Brighton please admin, cheers.

Last edited:
Marble, is your original selection a non-runner? Otherwise I''m afraid you're stuck with your first selection, in line with the rule introduced on this subject:

There have been a couple of instances where participants have asked to replace their original selection with a new one.

One of the cases was where the race in which the horse was to run was abandoned. It seems entirely reasonable to allow a replacement selection if a race is abandoned or a horse is a non-runner.

If, however, someone simply has a change of mind and wants to select a different horse, whether in the same or a different race, I don't think we should allow this. After all, would a bookie, the tote or any other betting operator allow it?

From now on, therefore, selections can only be replaced in cases where the original bet would normally be refunded by a betting operator. The word normally is underlined because Paddy Power refund specials on beaten hotpots and the like are not covered by this provision.

Marble, is your original selection a non-runner? Otherwise I''m afraid you're stuck with your first selection, in line with the rule introduced on this subject:

That'll do nicely Grey, just what I needed to hear after Fluidity wins at 9/2 and the second one gets beat!!! ahahaha

Looks like I made the cardinal sin of changing my mind but the gods have been on my side here.

Last edited:
That'll do nicely Grey, just what I needed to hear after Fluidity wins at 9/2 and the second one gets beat!!! ahahaha

Looks like I made the cardinal sin of changing my mind but the gods have been on my side here.

Good for you! :)

In response to a question received by PM, please remember that this week, York Ebor week, you have four bets, two @ 2pts and two @ 4pts. The bets can be made at any time during the week.

PS An even bigger question, however, is whether Luke is going to go for Frankel again

Last edited:
Tempted to go for Frankel just so I can at least get a winner but will stick with

Start Right 2 pts win York 4.50

Back