Supreme Novices Hurdle

I'm done with the betting on this race -on at 10's and 9s ,8's win and e/w both horses . Vautour to win' like a Rolls Royce'. Irving to place .

The play here is get as many niftys on Vatour as is possible in the next two weeks.....and just pray to sweet Jesus he doesn't fall or that Slim recognises your handwriting :ninja:

Amen to this. Also worth sticking a few sneaky niftys on Western Boy and Dell' Arca imo

I have a feeling Josses Hill will not go for the Supreme & Vaniteaux will be Hendersons sole representative. Henderson has spoke in glowing terms about the latter in the last week or so and seemingly he has been galloping all over some very smart types both at home and at the racecourse gallop. Literally the horses homework has forced his hand.

Last night I took the last snippet of 20/1 available & today when his target race was announced, he was in the Martin Pipe too in which he looked a shoe in, he was cut to 14s.

If I am right & it turns out Josses Hill will be kept for Aintree he will be a lot shorter if Geragthy is on.

Last edited:
I agree with all that bar Josses Hill not running. 16s with Paddy Power offer the say to go I think. Big chance.

@_fearanphoist tweeting from the Dunraven Arms hotel where henderson is in attendance.

N Henderson: Vaniteux's work this morning has put him in the Supreme team. Barry G will decide later this week what he rides
9:39pm - 2 Mar 14

I have a feeling Josses Hill will not go for the Supreme & Vaniteaux will be Hendersons sole representative. Henderson has spoke in glowing terms about the latter in the last week or so and seemingly he has been galloping all over some very smart types both at home and at the racecourse gallop. Literally the horses homework has forced his hand.

Last night I took the last snippet of 20/1 available & today when his target race was announced, he was in the Martin Pipe too in which he looked a shoe in, he was cut to 14s.

If I am right & it turns out Josses Hill will be kept for Aintree he will be a lot shorter if Geragthy is on.

10/1 now from 20s and once BJ Geragthy appears beside his name you're looking at 7/1. Josses hill on the other hand has drifted from 8s out to 16/1. Value got anyway.

Intrigued to see how Irving does today. All form going right handed & hasn't run at Chelts previously. He either wins fairly comfortably or won't place in the first four in my view.
I've got a feeling it will be the latter & Cheltenham will not be to his liking.
C'mon The Liquidator....lets start the week with a bang ��

I think if TheLiquidator brings the A game will win comfy..22.0 is massive...a cover bet on Splash Of Ginge as well..again 29.0 is very large

Last edited:
I think if TheLiquidator brings the A game will win comfy..22.0 is massive...a cover bet on Splash Of Ginge as well..again 29.0 is very large

I fancy a back to lay with The Liquidator
Agree EC,The price is very good one for a 15l listed course winner.

I dont know why there is talk about irving not going left handed, nothing suggests it will be a problem. I'm sure wicklow brave hasn't ran that way either. Irving to win.

i would be more concerned about Irving if he had only won on speed tracks rather than the LH/RH thing...seems pretty adaptable to me

i think he and Vautour are serious challengers but its reflected in the price...whereas Liquidator and Splash of Ginge are way over priced on their best

Back