Supreme Novices Hurdle

That performance was exceptional by Vautour. Speed, stamina, and clearly taking the **** as he had loads left. Can't wait for next season when he is chasing.

The split times show Ruby rode them to sleep..up to hurdle 3 the time was slower than even pace..8 lengths slower..then even pace to the 6th..very quick between 6 & 7...6 lengths faster than even just in this short section...then coasted home in even pace to the finish

the finishing effort wasn't that fast considering the slower early pace..not convinced its a superstar..a very good ride indeed more likel

Last edited:
The split times show Ruby rode them to sleep..up to hurdle 3 the time was slower than even pace..8 lengths slower..then even pace to the 6th..very quick between 6 & 7...6 lengths faster than even just in this short section...then coasted home in even pace to the finish

the finishing effort wasn't that fast considering the slower early pace..not convinced its a superstar..a very good ride indeed more likel

Agree that he rode them to sleep. Said as much to the other half early in the race, and that had they not learned from last year. But he has won as he liked. Not sure under any tactics that he would have been beaten. He has won with any amount in hand. I wasn't sure that he would be able to dictate with such ease as see him more as a chaser. Next season already has me licking my lips. :cool:

Back