Sweet On..

He must run well. I think he'll nearly win (and is one for each-way doubles and trebles). But I'm very sweet on Riverside.

Must say I wasn't particularly keen on Riverside Theatre's jumping at Kempton. Got in close to a lot of them and I could see him giving one a belt down the far side.

I still maintain that the Henry VIII form is the real deal though.

Is there any chance Walsh could dessert Sportsline and jump on Woolcombe Folly?

Sports Line does not seem to have much stable enthusiasm behind him, with WPM tending to talk-up Shakervilz whenever he's asked about the Arkle.

And he couldn't be trying to put anyone away.......

:whistle:

Very sweet on Quel Esprit & Enterprise Park

Against Alaivan and Rite Of Passage

Long Run was hoping he would go for the arkle so i could have him and punchestowns in the double but guess it will be lump time on him in the rsa. Have tidal bay at 89/1 on betfair which I will look to lay off and some money on drumbaloo at 25/1 who im getting sweeter on the closer we get

Weird Al in the RSA

Underated from a small stable. Jumps brilliantly, course form, stays well

Will be hugely disappointed (and poorer) if outside the fist 3

You'll be missing a winner (for the Neptune that is). If they decided to switch to the Sup Nov I's be hard pushed to say he wouldn't beat Dunguib.

cant have him myself wasnt that impressed with his jumping the last day and do not think he is nearly as good a horse over the trip

Can't say this was all of my own finding, but has anyone else noticed how well Alfie Sherrin's Newbury form is working out? Go back to the Chepstow race and he did remarkably well as the only one from off the pace to get in the race. The Pertemps is his only entry at the Festival and interesting that the plot from the yard, Elusive Dream is now going to wait for Aintree. This could be one of the best-backed fav of the week. Can see it going off 9/4.

Can't say this was all of my own finding, but has anyone else noticed how well Alfie Sherrin's Newbury form is working out? Go back to the Chepstow race and he did remarkably well as the only one from off the pace to get in the race. The Pertemps is his only entry at the Festival and interesting that the plot from the yard, Elusive Dream is now going to wait for Aintree. This could be one of the best-backed fav of the week. Can see it going off 9/4.

Alfie Sherrin caught my eye last season. He's a lovely type. I think I mentioned him in the novice chasers thread, but they've kept him to hurdles. Still lightly raced and if he lines up at Cheltenham, I'll definitely watch with interest.

I thought we might have seen more of him but I think he has had a few niggling problems.

cant have him myself wasnt that impressed with his jumping the last day and do not think he is nearly as good a horse over the trip

Rite Of Passage would have a good chance of being placed in the Champion Hurdle itself in my book, so I have to be with him in the Neptune.

Hi Steve, interested by your bullishness with respect to Rite of Passage. Apologies if I missed this explanation before, but is there a particular run that you were taken with oir where's it coming from. Not disagreeing, but I'm just tempted to back Quel Esprit in that race, but he has a completely different profile to ROP I'd have thought...

What about Fredo in the petempts final. Had Cheltenham winner written all over him LTO.

Back