Talking Horse Ante-Post Competition 2021 / 2022 FEBRUARY selections

Britzka boodles 12/1 various £1000 win
Frontal Assault Kim muir 6/1 Boyles £500 win

Sorry, you've already used £1000 - Kiltealy Briggs and Britzka both £250 ew, I've reduced your £1000 on Britzka this time to £500 - is that OK?

The Wolf Ultima 25/1 B365 €250 e/w
Chemical Energy M Pipe 10/1 Coral €500 win
Braeside NHC 20/1 B365 €500 win
Top Bandit County 7/1 Coral €500 win

Here are the tables for members, horses and races along with the first of the portfolios.

horsesFeb22.JPGracesMemFeb22.JPGmembFeb2022.JPGmembFeb2022p2.JPGmembFeb2022p3.JPG

As always, let me know if you spot any errors and I'll keep everyone informed of the results in the Cheltenham week

Love getting the two weeks before the festival and 3 of my first 4 selections are injured and the other is switching race [emoji23][emoji23]

After day 1 only three of us with any returns - courtesy of wins from Constitution Hill, Edwardstone and Brazil and a place for Kilcruit.

I'm amazed to be on the board and can only think that it will only be downhill from now for me!

day1Chelt2022.JPG

Last edited:
Couple more of us on the board after today - thanks to a win for Delta Work and a place for Gaillard Du Mesnil, let me know if I've missed anyone

day2Chelt2022.JPG

Wins today for the Nice Guy, State Man and Elimay added Euronymous, Diamond Geezer and Double J to the leaderboard but wilsonl moves to the top with £16,000 from the Nice Guy's win. No-one can overtake him at the top now so many congratulations Lee - great job.

There are still a couple of chances in the last race so will post the final leaderboard after that.

No changes after the last race, here is the final leaderboard (as always, let me know if I have missed anything) -

day4Chelt2022.JPG

Many congratulations to wilsonl and well done to everyone who scored this week - hopefully you all had bets on your choices too.

Many thanks guys and, as ever, thank you so much to the people who put in the effort to organise and score this.

And sorry to Double J - but well done on some great choices - for doing him on the line in what was an utter hail mary of a bet

Thank you for running the competition, and well done to the winner, Wilsonl

Hard luck stories? Ginto for the ITV7. Gaelic Warrior. Adamently Chosen last leg of a £1 acca for 12k, should have cashed.

Ive had an absolutely unreal day today punting though, was questioning my sanity the first three days. Hope everyone elses has been as profitable as mine. Top stuff

Last edited:
Congratulations, Lee, on winning the best competition on the forum.

Many many thanks as usual to New Approach and DG for the work put in to running and scoring it.

Back