Talking Horses Ante-Post Competition 2023 / 2024 February selections

Coko Beach 1000 win 9/2 wh cross country

Corach Rambler 20/1 500 ew wh gold cup

Sorry Tanlic, you've used your £2000 for this month already (I can switch to these two instead if you'd rather though - just let me know)

Could someone check these ones for me please -

Stay Away Fay £1000 @ 10-3 for the Brown Advisory (Bet365)
White Rhino £500 ew @ 14-1 for the Pertemps (Unibet)

Thanks

I'll get the final tables etc posted this weekend (apologies for being so slow for all of these this time)

Could someone check these ones for me please -

Stay Away Fay £1000 @ 10-3 for the Brown Advisory (Bet365)
White Rhino £500 ew @ 14-1 for the Pertemps (Unibet)

Thanks

I'll get the final tables etc posted this weekend (apologies for being so slow for all of these this time)

Checked and all fine NA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under Control - 11/1 County Hurdle - £500 win
Iknowthewayurthinkin - 12/1 - Kim Muir - £500 win
Quillixios - 12/1 - Arkle - £500 win

Thanks for the efforts

Here are the tables for the full competition - good luck to everyone at the Festival (will post any winners and an updated leaderboard each evening)

membersFeb24.pnghorsesFeb24.pngfeb24port1.pngfeb24port2.pngfeb24port3.png

more to follow

feb24port9.png

As always, please let me know if you spot any mistakes and I'll fix the spreadsheet accordingly

Only two winners today, State Man and Chianti Classico. Leaderboard below with Euronymous at the top, congratulations

antepost24Day1.png

Anadin moves into the lead today courtesy of Captain Guinness - congratulations. Still only a few folk on the board though -

antepost24Day2.png

Other scoring horses today were Ballyburn (win), Ile Atlantique and Giovinco (both placed)

Anadin is still at the top of the leaderboard but Double J is closing in, Marb also joins the board courtesy of Djelo's place.

antepost24Day3.png

The other scorers today were Home On The Lee (placed for Anadin) and Inothewayurthinkin (win for Double J)

Nice to make an appearance.

I had 250 Each Way on Bold Endeavour for the wrong race. The Coral Cup, when he places today at huge odds in the Pertemps.

I also backed Corbetts Cross for the wrong race in this comp.

I should have backed Djelo in real life aswell, cos I'd have won a few hundred today.

The things this sport does to you eh.

Nevermind. There's always tomorrow.

Last edited:
Unlikely to stay at the top as my last ante-post was "Hewick" now a NR in the GC.
So good luck to you all.

No-one was able to catch Anadin with Tanlic the only one to add to their score courtesy of Corach Rambler

Congratulations to Anadin and well done to everyone else who managed to get some points (hope you all were lucky with your bets too)

antepost24Day4.png

Could last year's winner (I think it was Lee (wilsonl) get in contact with Anadin to organise the trophy please

Congrats Anadin and many thanks for organising New Approach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back