Talking Horses Naps Competition 2011 Selections

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
When's the next date for napping? I looked at the very first post and I can't see any past 12 November, which is history. I know I have a surefire thang...

When's the next date for napping? I looked at the very first post and I can't see any past 12 November, which is history. I know I have a surefire thang...

Krizon, dearest, you missed a selection this week. For future reference you need to make two selections every week. One slection between Monday and Friday and another at the weekend.

Oh, thank you, Nochanceatall - heck, I didn't do too badly for someone totally missing the break this week, did I? (She says, giving herself another Polo or three.)

Okay, I will now peruse the race cards for tomorrow and see if I can find that next good thing. Ta.

And 'ere it is, guv: MY BROTHER SYLVEST in the 3.00 hurdles, Ffffffos Las, tomorrow (Monday). If he fails to line up, can my reserve please be the next best thing in the race, WHISPERING JACK?

Last edited:
Oh, thank you, Nochanceatall - heck, I didn't do too badly for someone totally missing the break this week, did I? (She says, giving herself another Polo or three.)

Okay, I will now peruse the race cards for tomorrow and see if I can find that next good thing. Ta.

And 'ere it is, guv: MY BROTHER SYLVEST in the 3.00 hurdles, Ffffffos Las, tomorrow (Monday). If he fails to line up, can my reserve please be the next best thing in the race, WHISPERING JACK?

I will give you a reminder on Friday to make your weekend selection. I know for certain that there is nothing in the rules to stop me for having favouritism!

That's very kind of you, young man. You know what it's like for us poor old ladies - Bingo at the Gala on Thursdays, repeated repeats of Dad's Army, and perhaps a nice ice cream on the pier if the weather's not too nippy. Doing a naps comp as well? Who says us old 'uns are past it? Why, I even did a 20-piece jigsaw this afternoon in under an hour!

You keep on like that, and I'll be out of fivers to keep sending you, m'boy.

Back