Talking Horses Ten To Follow Competition 2015/2016

Thanks guys, this was an absolute pleasure to be involved with and winning it was icing on the cake considering the knowledge amongst the members.

Swedish Chef generously offered the prize for the competition and that's hugely appreciated but unless he or anybody objects I'd like him to dedicate the prize to the running of this site.

Thank you DG for a great and superbly run competition.

Well done, wilsonl, you were a clear winner.

Thanks to DG for the excellent organisation, to swedish chef and edgt for the prizes and to everyone who took part.

I think it should be the aggregate of your 3 team's scores!:whistle:
Seriously, a fine performance, wilsonl, and a clear winner. Very well done and a decent gesture with the prize.
Thanks to all those responsible for the organisation and prizes but especially DG for all the hard work with the scoring.

Thanks guys, this was an absolute pleasure to be involved with and winning it was icing on the cake considering the knowledge amongst the members.

Swedish Chef generously offered the prize for the competition and that's hugely appreciated but unless he or anybody objects I'd like him to dedicate the prize to the running of this site.

Thank you DG for a great and superbly run competition.

Well played willsonl and a lovely gesture to top it all.
Can one of the mods can pm me on how to make the payment (preferably through paypal)

Congrats all.

New Approach and trudi please PM me ; I will be in Wales May 20 and can get sterling vouchers for you if you prefer 20 stg each or 25 Euro each.
Try get tips from Wilsonl is my only advice !!!

Thanks everyone.

Well done on the the win Lee. That was an impressive total. Probably worth a million in the old TTF days? :cool:

Thanks to our sponsors too for their generous support.

But the the biggest thanks to DG who has put in a hurculean effort to keep the scores going, keeping us in check, and giving us a lot of fun.

I think it should be the aggregate of your 3 team's scores!:whistle:
Seriously, a fine performance, wilsonl, and a clear winner. Very well done and a decent gesture with the prize.
Thanks to all those responsible for the organisation and prizes but especially DG for all the hard work with the scoring.

I agree with Archie! :whistle:

Well done Wilsonl!

Back