Tanya out.

Brian Gleeson joins Tanya in the betting ring at Aintree-Gleeson specializes in making obvious an predictable comments about favourites.

I cannot believe that twit the BBC gave the boot to such a long time ago is back.

Being disappointed with The New One - a novice running against top hurdlers - was the remark of a buffoon.

I cannot believe that twit the BBC gave the boot to such a long time ago is back.

Carl Hicks producer then, producer now, say no more. Wouldn't mind betting we see that prick who used to cover the fashion at Royal Ascot in June.

Last edited:

Being disappointed with The New One - a novice running against top hurdlers - was the remark of a buffoon.

Exactly what I thought. Fecking 5 year old ran a fantastic race.

I watched the Ch4 coverage last night.I'd say Tanyas nerves are shattered-her facts can be incorrect and her opinions are poor.

The Aintree Festival is a sensitive time for the National Hunt community and C4 are turning it into a circus.

DG, would you like to expand on that, I've only been watching the races and turning off for the periods between them (too much sycophantic hyperbole in my experience).

Back