Tatenen

Just a word of caution.the interviewer kind of led Willie that way and the owners have options in mind.

I hear you, thanks Sheikh. I haven't invested as yet and wouldn't really think of doing so at this stage, unless a little birdie told me to:D

I fancy Palomar at bigger prices; he was extremely impressive in his last run and has a lot of potential. Annoyed with myself for not taking the 79/1 available last night on Betfair.

Calgary bay appeals most of the principals.

Tatenan has little chance. If he couldn't win in Ireland with the extra allowance, he certainly won't be winning an arkle.

Has Forpadytheplasterer being confirmed for the Arkle? Shortening up a good bit over the last couple of weeks.

Entered in the Irish Arkle so I would think the Cheltenham version is the plan.

4813- 1 Cooldine (WPMullins)
p-47- 2 Cuan Na Grai (PNolan)
02ff- 3 Deutschland (USA) (WPMullins)
0032- 4 Ebaziyan (WPMullins)
1431- 5 Financial Reward (WPMullins)
1121- 6 Follow The Plan (OMcKiernan)
1412- 7 Forpadydeplasterer (TCooper)
0241- 8 Golden Silver (FR) (WPMullins)
//03- 9 Hotel Hilamar (NMeade)
521-1 10 Jayo (FR) (WPMullins)
114-2 11 Made In Taipan (TMullins)
11//- 12 Nicanor (FR) (NMeade)
13 Raysrock (KJBurke (in GB))
fu13- 14 Rock Street(124) (RTyner)
4112- 15 Tatenen (FR) (PFNicholls

Would seem the obvious target anyway, as he blatantly wouldn't get three miles round Cheltenham.

I'm not the horses biggest fan, but I think that statement is a tad premature. He may well be a non stayer, although he didn't look it last year. I would be inclined to wait and see how he gets on in a staying race in decentish ground before using words like "blatantly".

I'm not the horses biggest fan, but I think that statement is a tad premature. He may well be a non stayer, although he didn't look it last year. I would be inclined to wait and see how he gets on in a staying race in decentish ground before using words like "blatantly".

Perhaps, Melendez, but I find it very hard to see him getting three miles around Cheltenham at this stage in his career anyway.

That said, he is a tall, scopey horse who looks to have a bit of filling out to do yet.

Back