TH Ante Post Competition 2015/2016 FEBRUARY selections

No More Heroes, RSA Chase, Paddy Power 11/4.

How effin much ?

Jeez this is hard work. We spend a lot of our spare time running competitions for the benefit of all the members on here and then get messed about by some smart alec. Don't find it funny at all.

Amendment to Rule 6

6. Only single or each way bets will be accepted; multiple and other types of bet are excluded. The place part of each-way bets will be settled at ¼ odds regardless of place terms offered by any bookmaker. Bets which do not contain a stake or do not state whether win or each way will be deemed invalid without further referral.

Not accepting any more wagers from you, waste of time

Last edited:
Pleasant company £500 e/w NH chase 33-1 Boyle sports ( I think that's legit? If not I don't mind the 25-1 he is with others)

250 e/w moon racer 25-1 corals for the supreme

More of that in the RSA £500 win 9/2 all over the place ( laddies if you want me to name one )

:) thank you so much for running this people - I love this competition !!

Will we get a list of horses we've picked put up so we can cull as nececcary or are we looking back through?

:) thank you so much for running this people - I love this competition !!

Will we get a list of horses we've picked put up so we can cull as nececcary or are we looking back through?

There will be a list put up at the end of February, I can't see that you personally will need to cull any of your horses trudes, all within the rules :)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Euronymous
Valseur Lido - Ryanair £400w @ 12/1 Sporting Bet

John's Spirit - Brown Advisory Plate £400w @ 25/1 Bet365

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Euronymous
Bristol De Mai - JLT £400w @ 12/1 Bet365

Sizing John - Arkle (W/O Douvan) £400w @ 10/1 Betfred

Desoto County - County Hurdle £400w @ 14/1 BetVictor

£1000 win More Of That (RSA) Hills 9/2
£500 win Aupcharlie (Foxhunters) Sky Bet 10/1
£250 ew Mr Mole (Grand Annual) Sky Bet 25/1