TH Ante Post Competition 2015/2016 JANUARY selections

It looks wrong to me too, I'm afraid, these fluctuations aren't normal in an ante post market. I wanted to click on the price yesterday to see if it really was available but had no access at the time.

Ok, viking I can either nullify your bet as I did with TheBear or you can have the 25-1 quoted by Laddies.

As this has happened twice now, Betbrights prices are excluded from this competition.

I'm amazed oddschecker haven't removed them. They must have had scores of complaints about incorrect odds. I've given up trying because every time I've see something that they looks generous that's of interest, I've tried to back and it's not available.

Ok, viking I can either nullify your bet as I did with TheBear or you can have the 25-1 quoted by Laddies.

As this has happened twice now, Betbrights prices are excluded from this competition.

No problem. Happy to have the £500 ew on at 25/1 with Ladbroke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem. Happy to have the £500 ew on at 25/1 with Ladbroke

Sorry, when I saw this yesterday I couldn't get into Oddschecker from work except on my phone and as I couldn't see it properly (weird mobile version doesn't like my phone!) I just thought that it was an exchange and therefore not allowed - I forgot to post this last night but had put it in the spreadsheet for 25-1, sorry.

Last edited:
Sorry, when I saw this yesterday I couldn't get into Oddschecker from work except on my phone and as I couldn't see it properly (weird mobile version doesn't like my phone!) I just thought that it was an exchange and therefore not allowed - I forgot to post this last night but had put it in the spreadsheet for 25-1, sorry.

No worries. Sorry to have caused you guys a problem. He'll probably go for a handicap after all that

Neptune. Long Dog 20/1 PP. 500 e/w

I can't see that the price was ever 20-1 ??

Long%20Dog%20Oddschecker_zpsbjgdlkx7.jpg

I thought I might get away with that one with you being at Leopardstown fawning over a certain horse parading. :lol:

Just 5 days left to post virtual bets for January, balances are

archie 400
Aughex1000
Bonjers1000
chroniclandlord500
DannyB 1000
dazzles 1000
delboy 1000
Desperate Dan 1000
edgt 400
Euronymous 200
frontrunner 1000
granger 1000
Grey 1000
hezz 1000
Ivantheterrible 1000
Kauto Abu 1000
mowgli77 1000
NewApproach 500
smarty72 1000
SP Only 1000
TheBear 1000
topcat 1000
Tout Seul 1000
zongalero 1000

Anyone else still welcome to join in, remember February's entitlement will be £2000.

Mares Hurdle
Morning Run - 100ew at 25/1 (all in) and 200 win w/o Annie Power at 14/1 (Skybet)

Last edited:
Back