TH Ante Post Competition 2019/2020 NOVEMBER selections

Still can't see where the "any race" prices are, all I see is a very long list of menu items and when I click on the obvious ones eg specials or future racing I still don't see anything. Maybe I would need to log in on Hills site but I don't have one.

I think we'll outlaw "any race" bets next season, it's too much hastle for those of us trying to run it.

Still can't see where the "any race" prices are, all I see is a very long list of menu items and when I click on the obvious ones eg specials or future racing I still don't see anything. Maybe I would need to log in on Hills site but I don't have one.

I think we'll outlaw "any race" bets next season, it's too much hastle for those of us trying to run it.
The links take me straight there, DG. No need to log in. Obviously, if you can't see the odds we'll have to try to find a solution because there shouldn't be a checking overhead for you.
There's also a page on Oddschecker now, Specials in the Cheltenham section.
https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/racing-specials/cheltenham-festival

After scrolling down for an eternity I eventually discovered this, but it's not a link as such, clicking on any horse name shows me nothing

49145220033_5e9148db06_b.jpg

Buveur D'Air £1000 Win Champion Hurdle 12/1 Corals.

Sorry Frankel, Corals is a banned bookies (as we had a lot of issues with weird odds from them on Oddschecker last year), best I can see is 10-1 with Ladbrokes, should I just add that for you?

£1000 win Kemboy for the Gold Cup various

6/1 William Hill

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the end of November tables for horses, members, races and early portfolios

Let me know if you see any errors

nov19hrm.JPGnov19Ports1.JPGnov19Ports2.JPGnov19Ports3.JPG

Have now changed chroniclandlord (should be £17,500) and bob (£21,600)

Last edited:
Back