The Christmas funds booster thread

F*** me stiff - that is some festive shooting Danny ! Glad to c u punting VLR and Dawsons City tomorrow. Vlr ran a corker at Aintree after wind op and one in the book, Dawsons city genuine as they come and long overdue a his big day.

Marbs that Sweeney will b the death of us, looking great till 2 out. After timing but had a shameful bet on CDO that saved my day. Not through good reasoning but thought Nicholls must see something in its betfair chase run that I and a lot of others couldn't.

My crap picks for tomorrow:

Doitforthevillage 105c - upped in trip, finally, after trying hard for a while against decent two milers

Kilcrea vale 305k - jumping reliable enough needs testing at 3m, even a woefully out of form McGrath failing to get better odds though

Eddiemaurice 335k - a real pacey type that suits kempton, this possibly a target

Vlr & DC Welsh nash

Skelton lucky15 @ wetherby - bounceback factor

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Well done with those today, I put the first 3 in a 50p EW lucky 15 with gigsy's selection today, as I didn't have time to look at the cards properly myself, £15 stake £430 return!

Nice one ! Sorry about McGrath factor - never again, how he keeps his job at Seven Barrows I'll never know - could replace him and geraghty for Cobden or Fehily and double his tally fgs

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Schiehallion Munro
He pulled a shoe very early in the race, and he hated the ground. He's still learning, tried his best when he wasn't happy from a long way out. The winner rated 145 over fences , which may not mean much for this race but.....main thing is he's okay. Sorry if led anyone astray.

No need to apologise GG, he was too short for me in the betting when I looked at it. I hope he runs well for connections in future.

Last edited:
Good stuff Geoff, well deserved.

Don't miss my long shot in Ireland today - grab best placed terms...and so forth..

I also fancy Sam Hitchcott to land a winner or two (or three) over at Jebel Ali in Dubai later this morning/afternoon.

E/W lucky 15 for moi.

Last edited:
Well done TRR and Tiny Clanger ( love that name) a few more good winners the last couple of days.

Back