The Domination of Mullins & Co

On reflection, you're probably right about that. To be honest, I found it hard to pick where to slot the mares in. Vroum Vroum Mag and Benie des Dieux could also arguably be higher than where I placed them.

Vroum Vroum Mag Limini and Apples Jade fighting out the finsih in the mares hurdle was also a sight to behold.

Great work CL! What a fun exercise!

It's extremely easy to critique someone else's work, but that list looks great. The only one I would possibly have ? over is Klassical Dream being as high as 10th.

Great work CL! What a fun exercise!

It's extremely easy to critique someone else's work, but that list looks great. The only one I would possibly have ? over is Klassical Dream being as high as 10th.

Thank's Gaz.

The average of Klassical Dream's peak OR and his peak RPR is only bettered by Hurricane Fly and Faugheen among the Mullins hurdlers.

(May also be an element of wishful thinking as I have backed him for the stayers).

Eamonn, do you have a dossier of every horse run in Ireland since the late 80's?

PJ, I wish that I was so meticulous.

I do have most of the Timeform chasers and hurdlers from 1975 through to 2008. I think it's 25 out of 33 or something like that. I also have all the Irish Racing Annuals from 1977 to 1992 bar one, and sporadic years thereafter.

Back