The Domination of Mullins & Co

Big deal only the tip of the iceberg...........having been involved in a few yards you hear these things all the time long before the public get to know.

Are we to believe these horses of e.g Mullins and O'Brien who the bookies put in as automatic favs that the lads don't know they'll need the race or are useless.

You can bet these lads make more money place laying the useless ones than they get wages...Willie had no idea.........gimme a break LOL

will never be able to understand why people are prepared to risk reputations and/or careers for a few grand, assuming that's all it was...

Tattersall Ireland's sale here at Cheltenham racecourse today, Lot 17 Deploy The Getaway just been purchased by Harold Kirk for £200k plus Lot 34 Ferny Hollow for £300k

Last edited:
Looks like the Rucker's have another expensive P2P recruit to run in 130 limited handicap hurdles with Evan Williams. Nice hobby!

The horse has got more than one talent then Hezz. :lol:

:lol: Why do you think they spent so much on him Maruco?

"Here Gordo….my shoulder is feeling a bit stiff this morning...giz a rub will ye..."

Easy game with this lad :D

You were ahead of the game DG!
Thirteen Punchestown Festival winners for thirteen owners says it all.
Bet he is glad there is no owner there ;,the hand would have been shaken off him by now.
I reckon as a part owner of his (2.5%of Jazzaway) I am probably entitled to say hello to him once every three years or so !

Started this thread six years ago, what do members here think now ?

He didn't dominate Cheltenham and that's the one that matters. His rivals haven't the fire power and HdB in particular clearly got all his horses at their peak for March hence his lack of success at both the DRF and this week.

Back