The KLF

Me....and Prodigy and the rave days....Top Buzz;)

Fantazia, Universe etc

Last edited:
Killed a few brain cells back then,every week end for 7/8 years.
Sometimes would start on a friday and early hours of monday still be going,get 3/4 hours sleep and into work with very large eyes.:ninja:
Not a good look on a monday morning,would be in a foul mood for the next three days.:lol:Then start all over again.:<3:

Last edited:
Killed a few brain cells back then,every week end for 7/8 years.
Sometimes would start on a friday and early hours of monday still be going,get 3/4 hours sleep and into work with very large eyes.:ninja:
Not a good look on a monday morning,would be in a foul mood for the next three days.:lol:Then start all over again.:<3:

OMG :ninja: you too?
Best days ever......waiting for that Friday feeling :cool:

Driving to Milton Keynes in the middle of the night and muddy fields everywhere

Last edited:
All my mates are djs still doing outdoor stuff usually in barns on farms,i go to there club nights sometimes usually end up getting home the next afternoon.:whistle:Havn't done anything for over 12 months now due to my health,but never say never!!:ninja:

Looks like a load of people confessing to being in possession of Class A drugs to me.

I still have my KLF, Orb and Global Communication records. The KLF's "Chill Out" album is a genuinely fine piece of work.

Looks like a load of people confessing to being in possession of Class A drugs to me.

I still have my KLF, Orb and Global Communication records. The KLF's "Chill Out" album is a genuinely fine piece of work.

:ninja:

You will have to alert Ardross:lol:

He can then demand the thread be closed

Last edited:
Back