The Trump Thread

attachment.php

can you imagine the peace nobel winner having a photo like this?

Attachments

• trump-lilian-tintori-1024x576.jpg
    trump-lilian-tintori-1024x576.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 87
Impeached by the end of the year ? I wonder what the odds are ?

We are having two sweeps in work, €5 in.

1. The date of his demise (Impeached, Resign, Psychiatric Committal, Suicide, Other - the exact prediction gets you paid double). My guess is 7th July 2018
2. The date his wife leaves him and files for divorce. My guess is April 20th 2018.

PredictIt is an excellent site to see how real Money interpretations of the current news cycles. They make Trump 16/5 to be impeached in 2017.

Whats the burden required?

Is it 51% of congress and two thirds of the senate or something?

Outside of treason or insanity, he's only going to get impeached if politicians decide they can't hold their seats. Right now he's still going to be their best chance of winning Michigan, Wisconisn and Pennsylvania. I'd go long on this and say 2022. Republicans are a pretty shameless bunch, they're secretly pleased I reckon to have someone doing all the batshit crazy things that they've always wanted to do themselves but are too scared to. Outside of Lindsey Graham and John McCain (and even he's wobbly for an old man who has nothing to lose now) I really can't see too many of them having the balls to take Trump on. I reckon they're frightened of him

Last edited:
Whats the burden required?

Is it 51% of congress and two thirds of the senate or something?

Outside of treason or insanity, he's only going to get impeached if politicians decide they can't hold their seats. Right now he's still going to be their best chance of winning Michigan, Wisconisn and Pennsylvania. I'd go long on this and say 2022. Republicans are a pretty shameless bunch, they're secretly pleased I reckon to have someone doing all the batshit crazy things that they've always wanted to do themselves but are too scared to. Outside of Lindsey Graham and John McCain (and even he's wobbly for an old man who has nothing to lose now) I really can't see too many of them having the balls to take Trump on. I reckon they're frightened of him

Unusually there is a good show on CNN now about why US politics is so polarized which is apt today given the wide spectrum of reactions to Trump's press conference. The left is in hysteria about Heir Trump and the right are worshiping him like Mosses returning from Mount Sinai.

Last edited:
I'd go long on this and say 2022. Republicans are a pretty shameless bunch, they're secretly pleased I reckon to have someone doing all the batshit crazy things that they've always wanted to do themselves but are too scared to. Outside of Lindsey Graham and John McCain (and even he's wobbly for an old man who has nothing to lose now) I really can't see too many of them having the balls to take Trump on. I reckon they're frightened of him
Spot on

I think the Tea Party might be planning an LBJ, in terms of getting their man as VP and then seeing where they go from there.

Last edited:
I think the Tea Party might be planning an LBJ, in terms of getting their man as VP and then seeing where they go from there.

The Tea Party is no longer relevant, buts the the reverse Tea Party is now on the left led by Obama.

Given to understand that South Korea is considering renaming the country, 'Turnberry' in an attempt to avoid any confusion that might otherwise result in accidental nuclear annihilation

There were articles during the election campaign which speculated that Trump would bail out, because the people writing them couldn't believe he'd actually want to be President. They still can't believe what they're seeing and now the speculation is he'll either resign or be impeached. In a couple of years they'll be saying he won't want to seek re-election.

Unfortunately it's just wishful thinking.

There were articles during the election campaign which speculated that Trump would bail out, because the people writing them couldn't believe he'd actually want to be President. They still can't believe what they're seeing and now the speculation is he'll either resign or be impeached. In a couple of years they'll be saying he won't want to seek re-election.

Unfortunately it's just wishful thinking.

Regardless of political views the current standards Trump is being held too is not sustainable. The left runs the risk of crying wolf over every tweet and quote that they're completely forgetting any actual policies he is pursuing. By the time he does do something terrible for the country the public will have completely switched off and go back to the polls to re-elect him.

Last edited:
Back