The Will Win (Last Stand) Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
OK... serious face on...

Sandown 2.25 Master Carpenter 12/1 in places

Best of luck Des I look forward to reading your reasoning tomorrow. Been a bit out of touch with the game still but I'm on a punting social tomorrow, always expensive, so I shall have a fist full of sheckels aboard this mutt and hope he pays for the day. Best of luck.

Lingfield....I thought Society Shock was extracting the urine when Nicola Currie rode him last time here. Under a much stronger rider in Rossa Ryan looks like a possible WILL WIN candidate.

Or an insane selection?

How on earth Battaash is at the top of Timeform's Global Rankings ahead of Winx a a real superstar of the turf who has won 27 consecutive races just says one thing "English Biased"

With apologies in advance to Slim for not getting off his ******* thread but I really cannot see past this one today:

Nwb 1.45 Mountain Angel (7/2)

With apologies in advance to Slim for not getting off his ******* thread but I really cannot see past this one today:

Unlucky there as in front too soon but don’t think he had much choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fvck.

That is just typical of my luck these days. I was nutted in three photos at Ayr on Thursday. MA might have won by some way but for pulling too much through the race.

I really need to stay off this ******* thread :(

Back