The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PM box is full of people asking for the return of this thread. I'll admit I took most of my stuff offline for various reasons but there is no reason I can't throw the inferiors on here the odd crumb.

Rules

• Post Winners that are absolute max bet material
  • No Drifters
  • No Opinions
  • No Guessing
  • If you're told to get off my ******* thread, get off my ******* thread

After today's incident I would like to add

• No Self Harming

Last edited:
I no longer have access to a bit of inside information as my friends who owned horses in the Tim Easterby, Bryan Smart and Richard Hannon (Sr) no longer are in the owning game. Therefore I won't be putting up any horses on here as my bets are strictly my opinions.

Whilst each individual makes their own choice on whether to punt a certain amount and to push the button, can I remind people that this thread is not for opinions, gut instinct, sure as your head/heart tells you it will win. This is for where you have had word whether direct from the proverbials mouth or from a reliable contact with the owner or yard. You know they are going to smash the price and out of the kindness of your heart you are passing on the information to the rest of us mere mortals.

Perhaps posts were put on here in good faith but it feels like there have been a lot of opinions in recent weeks backed up by lack of price moves or even drifts. People look back fondly on the old thread because it was a hot bed of winners (often short prices) and whilst there were ones that lost it was made up for by the number of winners.

Please take this as it is meant in that people will be backing tips on this thread with serious money at times, yes it is their responsibility but at the same time, it is done in good faith. Please don't abuse it by not following the rules set down by Slim.

I no longer have access to a bit of inside information as my friends who owned horses in the Tim Easterby, Bryan Smart and Richard Hannon (Sr) no longer are in the owning game. Therefore I won't be putting up any horses on here as my bets are strictly my opinions.

Whilst each individual makes their own choice on whether to punt a certain amount and to push the button, can I remind people that this thread is not for opinions, gut instinct, sure as your head/heart tells you it will win. This is for where you have had word whether direct from the proverbials mouth or from a reliable contact with the owner or yard. You know they are going to smash the price and out of the kindness of your heart you are passing on the information to the rest of us mere mortals.

Perhaps posts were put on here in good faith but it feels like there have been a lot of opinions in recent weeks backed up by lack of price moves or even drifts. People look back fondly on the old thread because it was a hot bed of winners (often short prices) and whilst there were ones that lost it was made up for by the number of winners.

Please take this as it is meant in that people will be backing tips on this thread with serious money at times, yes it is their responsibility but at the same time, it is done in good faith. Please don't abuse it by not following the rules set down by Slim.

So to summarise if you're not SlimChance get off my ******* thread.

Bally Lagan was the winner, not Ballyegan
Well spotted DG! And this is why I don't post up any tips! (Despite having some blinding winners over the last few weeks! They tend to disappoint if anyone else knows about them!)

Well spotted DG! And this is why I don't post up any tips! (Despite having some blinding winners over the last few weeks! They tend to disappoint if anyone else knows about them!)

Only realised because I know some of the syndicate who own Bally Lagan :)

Market Rasen. 5.15

Who's My Jockey. 2/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back