The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect gents, we are not talking about multiple user names.

A long term member of this forum makes disparaging remarks about someone's kids on a public forum, not only that
he names the person, and invites everyone to have a look at his Facebook page.

What did that person do to Slim, what did the kids do to Slim.

Disgraceful behaviour

No doubt the trolling activity on here has increased since Slim returned from whatever other forum he was posting on.
One just needs to look at membership dates to see that.
Trolls should be treated as such, better yet just eliminated by people in charge.
On the other hand nobody should assume that every new member is a troll.

Having said that, I did not see the post Gerry references but it does give me pause if indeed something of that nature occurred.
Without any knowledge of this I'd say referencing somebody's facebook page is fair game when it comes to trolls, unless there are children involved
If this did happen as described, there can be no excuse for bringing somebody's kids into and I don't give a **** if the person is a troll from hell.
Deal with the ************ but leave kids out of it.

In that vein I find Digger's response to Gerry's post completely out of line.

I couldnt care less.... we have a bunch of new users that have just turned up in the last month, all with suddenly plenty to say about a thread they should just STAY THE **** OFF.

Let's face it, Slim shouldn't have named the guy. Stop being precious about the comment about the kids, it wasn't bad enough to kick a stink over. Too easy to try and take the high road when at the other end of a keyboard. Particularly when, to be fair, newer members of the forum have been pushing and pushing him, no doubt knowing he would eventually blow up once he'd had enough of the snide/clever comments.

If all this had been played out in person everyone would have already shaken hands and moved on and agreed to fish in different waters.

Please, for the love of god, can we make sure there are no more posts on the subject and move on.

Jesus wept.

Block trolls, move on. This is not difficult.

The trolls will be jerking themselves off to all this bickering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keep getting e.mail notifications on my phone from this thread, hoping one will be about a horse soon :(

Let's face it, Slim shouldn't have named the guy. Stop being precious about the comment about the kids, it wasn't bad enough to kick a stink over. Too easy to try and take the high road when at the other end of a keyboard. Particularly when, to be fair, newer members of the forum have been pushing and pushing him, no doubt knowing he would eventually blow up once he'd had enough of the snide/clever comments.

If all this had been played out in person everyone would have already shaken hands and moved on and agreed to fish in different waters.

Please, for the love of god, can we make sure there are no more posts on the subject and move on.

Not commented but find the above post shocking. If someone was saying my child should hold his breath and die I would be raging to say the least.

ok, closing this thread now. I'm fully aware of the members who have all registered 'somehow' using the same IP address and for some reason only seem to post in this thread and to wind people up.

I'm going to instantly ban anyone, without exception, who continues this in any other thread and I'll be dealing with matters off the forum when I get home.

To the person who is registering the multiple ID's (and yes I know who you are) I suggest you don't create any more as you have pissed me off now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back