The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from the pub and reflecting on this. What a ****!ng legend. Backed this on every account I have available to me, from the poxy £7ew with skybet upwards. I'd had my worst month in ages up until now and this has put me level. Onwards and upwards my friends.

Thanks guys - glad you were on.

If it's any consolation Benny I'm on a similar run - had 5 or 6 seconds on the spin in recent times including some where I'd dutched two in the race (twice I've had the third too!!).

Martin

Was woken by my alarm yesterday at 3:45 AM for an early flight to Rome from Gatwick. Spent a few minutes browsing this thread and half asleep managed to get a decent bet at 15/2 with 365.

2.5 hours later we're not allowed onto flight due to getting to gate at 6:18, despite it being scheduled to close at 6:20. Must have been another 20 people in the same position and the airport was close to riot.

Being bank holiday w/e alternative flights weren't available so after much scrambling about, a shuttle, 2 trains, a tube and the not insignificant cost of £1,200 we're on a BA flight at 12:45 from Heathrow.

Got to Rome, spunked another hefty bill on wine and a meal and got to hotel after a pretty trumpy day.

Checked the RP and saw that Martin had managed to recoup a large percentage of it.

You're a legend sir, I salute you and next time you're at Godstone the beers are on me.

Was woken by my alarm yesterday at 3:45 AM for an early flight to Rome from Gatwick. Spent a few minutes browsing this thread and half asleep managed to get a decent bet at 15/2 with 365.

2.5 hours later we're not allowed onto flight due to getting to gate at 6:18, despite it being scheduled to close at 6:20. Must have been another 20 people in the same position and the airport was close to riot.

Being bank holiday w/e alternative flights weren't available so after much scrambling about, a shuttle, 2 trains, a tube and the not insignificant cost of £1,200 we're on a BA flight at 12:45 from Heathrow.

Got to Rome, spunked another hefty bill on wine and a meal and got to hotel after a pretty trumpy day.

Checked the RP and saw that Martin had managed to recoup a large percentage of it.

You're a legend sir, I salute you and next time you're at Godstone the beers are on me.

1.2k extra to get to Rome? Sort your ******* life out.

Superb, Martin.

Had Digger round with his missus and a couple of others last night, and the Chepstow result booted the night off perfectly, pal. Great shout.

Delighted to see the money come for Wait For Me n the last at Sandown. Been waiting for him to step up to this distance.

Wrong thread Sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back