The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
I'll try my luck on this thread until I post a loser...:)

Epsom Downs 8:25 Banditry

Last edited:
Having looked at the July Cup upside down and inside out I cannot see Muhaarar getting beaten. I am going to have my first bet of the flat season and biggest bet of the year. 2 Lengths.

unfortunately not today...,be interesting to see what mark this will get..the last run makes her a lot better than 63..no fluke..maybe today came to quick ...but if this doesn't get hammered by handicapper it needs bearing in mind over the next few weeks

exoplanet blue....peed in..kerching

Notts County relegated from League 1 last year have started the season firing on all cylinders whereas Mansfield have picked up where they left off, now just a 1-0 win and a draw to show from their last 11 games.

At home County should be odds on but were shades of odds against earlier and are still even money now.

Notts County to win.

Go and get lost slim you arrogant toss bag. : ) . I can do this.....come on marby. PALLASATOR 2:35 NEW

Last edited:
Apart from i was talking to slim and i was joking anyway. Youre a top bloke ec1 but you do suffer from narcissism at times.

Last edited:
Apart from i was talking to slim and i was joking anyway. Youre a top bloke ec1 but you do suffer from narcissism at times.
when i start referring to myself in the third person..i'll know i'm suffering narcissism

next time slim posts one up..post one up in the same race..and see what response you get

its no problem Marble...you won't being doing it twice to me..thats a cast iron guarantee

Last edited:
Back