The Willie Mullins thread

Airlie Beach and Let's Dance likely to face off in Dawn Run.

Was looking to back LD but would have to side with AB over distance.

Her maiden hurdle win was 2m7f so it isn't a great surprise but no final decisions are made until the weekend before the Festival.

What's going on then?

They're not exactly running like drains but is it time to start opposing his runners or not?

Big day as well tomorrow: Yorkhill, UDS, Lets Dance/Airlie Beach.

Tomorrow will tell us more. They've probably all ran to their price at the moment. Apples Jade is some animal as well, people are forgetting that.
Douvan clearly has an underlying issue, so you could probably scratch him. Other than Carter McKay he had nothing fancied today either.
He could feesably end the day with 3 winners tomorrow, though I think EOD will beat UDS. Just been a bad couple of days. My question is when will Ruby be joining AP as a pundit? And who takes his role?

Tomorrow will tell us more. They've probably all ran to their price at the moment. Apples Jade is some animal as well, people are forgetting that.
Douvan clearly has an underlying issue, so you could probably scratch him. Other than Carter McKay he had nothing fancied today either.
He could feesably end the day with 3 winners tomorrow, though I think EOD will beat UDS. Just been a bad couple of days. My question is when will Ruby be joining AP as a pundit? And who takes his role?

When does Ruby decide that all the travelling to Willie Mullins is all too much for his family and he wants to ride for Elliott?

Why can't the man declare his jockeys like everyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was corrected in 4 swift blows! And 3 Grade 1's and a Grade 2 at that! Some day for WPM!
Needless to say I of course took a position against Mullins horses today :(
After a great first 2 days, today was an absolute wipe-out! Brought back to Earth with a bang. Thanks Willie!

I was thinking outside the box a bit for the Stayers Hurdle yesterday but couldn't find him quoted anywhere.

Back