Tingle Creek Likely runners?

Lets hope so. A massive PB looks on the cards under these conditions, but it still might only get him fifth!

I dunno, DJ. He's rated in the mid-150's now - might only take another 7-8lbs improvement to get in amongst them. Call it 4lbs for natural progression, and 5lbs for jumping them ragged, and it's job done. :D

Yes, thought it was on this thread but it must be on the Road To Champion Chase thread myself and Grasshopper were on about the horse and took some of the 40's at the start of the week.

Very good. Have not been following that thread as closely as others but I know your sweet on the horse. It would be very easy to see Pricewise get involved on Saturday.

Twist Magic did it very well in his previous race and sandown is his course, he jumped perfect today.
Todays was his Champion Chase.

In my opinion Big Zeb is best bossing inferior opposition.You can point to his Punchestown race but he will never win a Champion Chase or Tingle Creek.

I thought after a couple of fences Big Zeb was beaten - usually a powerful traveller but Barry G was always just squeezing him up to keep going.

Twist magic looked stunning in the parade ring today, really stood out against the others,

Disapointed there wasn't a parade of champoins again!

All the way to Sandown when they could have run him in various races in Ireland that he could have hacked up in. Big mistake by the trainer.

TM - perfect jumping, perfect travelling. Who cares if he favours Sandown? Let him do the biz where he does it much better than his oppo, I say.

All the way to Sandown when they could have run him in various races in Ireland that he could have hacked up in. Big mistake by the trainer.

I don't know -with his festival form he would be the obvious ew bet in the Champion Chase.

Back