Today is your last chance!

I'll add my thanks to the others, Slim. The beers are on me if/when we meet again. I didn't have any more in the double after the fall but took some 5/1 UDS in the single. Accounts for most of my profit so far.

Classic stuff slim! I had £20 on and will look forward to spending my £400.

Poor day on Monday to start the week but this has been my best Cheltenham ever by some distance and I'm extremely happy.

Thanks for starting this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Classic stuff slim! I had £20 on and will look forward to spending my £400.

Poor day on Monday to start the week but this has been my best Cheltenham ever by some distance and I'm extremely happy.

Thanks for starting this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were robbed Monday but that's merely a blip on the overall project.

If there is enough donated I will promise you all a winner on the flat. My word are those 2yos flying!

You have helped me and my friend Russell in the past Slim and never asked for a thing in return.......we are happy to donate 20 quid

One condition and I am not taking no for an answer because fair is fair......you take 30 quid and stick it on your next tip for yourself..PM me your Skrill account please and I'll send the 50 quid to you right away.

You have helped me and my friend Russell in the past Slim and never asked for a thing in return.......we are happy to donate 20 quid

One condition and I am not taking no for an answer because fair is fair......you take 30 quid and stick it on your next tip for yourself..PM me your Skrill account please and I'll send the 50 quid to you right away.

gearoidn@me.com

You've more money than sense.

I wasn't on the gamble but i'll happily donate as well. This place is a breath of fresh air amongst a steaming sea of dog turd that you usually find with racing forums.

Well done Slim - didn't join in myself as I already had large(ish) singles on both horses. Obviously regretting my lack of balls now but that's life. Well done to all who joined in.

Just back from the Festival and belated thanks from me as well. Was already on Vautour for the Arkle, so this thread made me see the light! Forum donation on its way...

Just getting round to this now Slim. Donation made.
My winnings on this double Kick started my recovery mission on the Thursday.
As always, you are the Man!! Many thanks :adore:

Really appreciate you lads giving a little back. Hopefully it covers a bit of the cost of running the forum.

Back