Today is your last chance!

Unfortunately I didn't jump on board but well dome all who did .

The logic behind the bet being related in the opinion post was amazing,hindsight it great but I doubt there was
a better gambling post posted on the internet than Slims opinion post in 2014.

The lad needs tough love from time to time, Ed.

[There are times when I think the way he turned out is a commendation for my virtual parenting. Admittedly it's been a white knuckle ride over the years, but he seems to be calming down.]

The lad needs tough love from time to time, Ed.

[There are times when I think the way he turned out is a commendation for my virtual parenting. Admittedly it's been a white knuckle ride over the years, but he seems to be calming down.]

Barry once said "You are betting with the frequency and single-mindedness I would expect from either of my two toddlers after two litres of coke."

French champion hurdle might be next on the radar for UDS now

Wonder might they keep him over hurdles from now on or make him a money spinning dual purpose horse

French champion hurdle might be next on the radar for UDS now

Wonder might they keep him over hurdles from now on or make him a money spinning dual purpose horse
I have always think he is a hurdler and needs softer ground

the logic would be to keep over timber trying races like hattons grace , run cheltenham if soft and Aintree and many french races, could be unbeatable, i think at his best there is a horse in europe to beat him.

are you 2 serious prior to IS?...He is an Arkle winner and runner up to the best Chaser since Arkle, if not of all time, and you think he's a hurdler?

He'd be tailed off in a Champion Hurdle proper.

The FCH is a joke by comparison..............how many UK CH winners have won it? How many World Hurdler's have won it? a big fat 1...Dawn Run

I know you miss the NH racing ...so do I but leave it out ffs

Last edited:
Nobody Told Me (2003), Rule Supreme (2004), and Thousand Stars (2011 and 2012) are previous WPM winners of the race and Un Temps Pour Tout won it last year for the Pipes.

Back