Todays Racing

Moore's horses been in shocking form this term, only thing putting me off backing Notable D Estruval today.

Very very good...just had to look how much he pulled away from the last hurdle!!

That was ridiculously easy....pulled the arms of the jockey the whole way around and really quickened up. What a bunch of novice hurdlers he has.

Hurricane Fly has to be a monster NAP at Cheltenham. Don't think there's anything over hurdles that can beat him- not in Ireland at least and for the moment I would include the likes of Brave Inca, Jered, Harchibald, Sizing Europe in that category.

A reference to Notre Pere`s drift? 23 to back on BF. He looks a bit burly.

26 he was before the race. Almost as baffling as Kauto drifting to 4/1 IR yesterday. What kind of people are laying on there these days???????????/

I went to back Notre Pere just before the off and nearly backed out after I saw he was 25...thought there must have been something amiss.

Well done Notre Pere backers. Had a nice return from Cornish Sett from a nice 40s early, hopefully Osaka D'Airy can at least place now having had a small double (just 10 ew) but still puts a nice place dividend onto a 20/1 shot (5/1 place).

I thought he was going to skate in turning in Flame. But Leopardstown is a tough old finish and he was in the front a long way out.

Even so Gal, only wanted a place and who in their right mind would have said he wouldn't be placed coming to the last !!

Oh well, Cornish Sett paid for the day just a shame there was no cigar.

Sorry Chris - didn't see the end of the race just the winner etc. going past after the last. Shocking stuff, would have been 5's on turning in too.

I've had a decent lay on CATCH ME in the 2.00..joke price at a distance he will struggle at

Me too, EC, though I think he's more unproven at 3m, than a no-hoper stayer. Sufficient question marks for me to be a layer at 1.7 though.

Back