Trouble afoot for some of our forum members and watch your TTF's

Wuillie Mullins says in today's column in the Post that he would strongly urge anyone who has a share in the Supreme horses to contact Aidan McGarry of Horse Racing Ireland at amcgarry@hri.ie.

Aidan, by the way, used to be Galileo on this forum back in the days before joining HRI.

Good news! A sensible approach by HRI.

Pleased for syndicate members and also for my AP portfolio.

I have stayed away from the forum a little bit over the last few weeks as the Supreme Horse Racing issue has been tough, but thankfully is getting resolved now

I can’t talk for archie and Kauto Abu, but it’s looking like the outcome won’t be too bad

The horses I’m involved in (Kemboy, Cadmium, Defy du Mee & Derby) are now organised into their new individual syndicates with individually registered set of owners, colours etc.

The fallout other than them not racing (particularly for the better horses) is the overselling, meaning my Kemboy holding has been diluted to 6 tail hairs instead of 10! Also, some of last seasons prize money may have disappeared. There’s a chance of reclaiming a %, but I've written it off and on reflection, the experiences of Cheltenham, Aintree and Punchestown, Closutton visits, sitting have a coffee with Patrick Mullins etc. are priceless and memories that will never be forgotten and I’d do it all again if having the choice!

And for the future…the syndicates are being registered with HRI, the owners (largely) seem a great bunch of likeminded horse racing fans, so hopefully we can just crack on and have lots of runners and winners through the season

Back