Weekend Comp

Sorry for the delay had to play taxi driver for my eldest!

Viking with the National winner pips Diamond Geezer who had a very good day to first place, and Maruco is fashionably late joining the leader board on the last comp day with third spot and Colzoss fourth.

Top Six
viking +21.50 100pts
Diamond Geezer 18.75 60pts
Maruco 14.00 40pts
Colzoss 8.75 20pts
Roddy -2.50
tiggers1972 -3.00

Overall - Well done to Diamond Geezer top of the pile numero uno and 2014 NH Champion Tipster

Diamond Geezer 257.5 pts
Jakers 241 pts
Viking 215.75 pts
New Approach 182.5 pts
Grassy 182.25 pts
Roddy 167.25 pts
Anadin 162.5 pts
Colzoss 160 pts
Absurdistan 149.5 pts
Swedish Chef 131 pts
frontrunner 110 pts
Jim Bowen 81 pts
Desperate Dan 80 pts
Tiggers 54.5 pts
Maruco 40 pts

Thats it folks until the next NH season.... thanks for taking part....

Many congratulations, DG.....and well done to Jakers (and frontrunner and possible others) for all the efforts on the Admin.

Congratulations DG, and thanks to Jakers and all others involved in running the comp - its been really enjoyable.

Congratulations, DG.

This is a very good competition and next time round I'd like to include it as part of the Winter Prize along with the Ante Post Competition and the Ten To Follow.

Thanks everyone, a non bettor winning a tipping competition, there's a moral there somewhere though I'm not sure what it is :rolleyes:

Thanks Eamon for hosting the competition and others who scored on various weekends, looking forward to next Winter.

Congratulations DG and many thanks Jakers for organising and scoring a great competition. Thanks to frontrunner also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, DG.

This is a very good competition and next time round I'd like to include it as part of the Winter Prize along with the Ante Post Competition and the Ten To Follow.

Nice idea just do me one favour Grey, we start again first weekend of October please make the thread a sticky, we/I have spent the last several months hunting for the thread :D

Back