Weetabix

hello trudi,

I was interested to know for certain so I emailed Weetabix themselves and that is what they told me. Here is a copy of the email they sent me:-

"Dear [xxxxxxx]

Many thanks for your enquiry.

The 'Steeplechase' tv ad was filmed at a racecourse called Velka Chuchle in Prague in the Czech Republic.

If you would like to watch it again, the advert is also available online within the Media section of our website: http://www.weetabix.co.uk/media/time-machine/weetabix/33/

Thank you once again for getting in touch.

Kind regards

Paul Blomley
Consumer Services Officer
The Weetabix Food Company
' 01536 721567"

so there you go:D

Amazing - EXACTLY what I was hoping to hear - she can stick her "im the only person who knows anything at all" up her arse, silly woman. (mind you - she owes me £50, so I cant say that to her just yet!!)

THANKYOU more than you will ever know !!!!

Last edited:
Amazing - EXACTLY what I was hoping to hear - she can stick her "im the only person who knows anything at all" up her arse, silly woman. (mind you - she owes me £50, so I cant say that to her just yet!!)

Result, trudij! :)

Oh you mean cow :lol:

Back