Were you an Arranged baby?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
M

marbler

Was your birth planned and your parents in a relationship?
I was chatting to someone about this.
My theory is.... if you weren't properly planned you'll suffer more in life due to the natural selection process not properly solidifying before the initiation of your birth. :)
I hereby admit I am the product of a one night stand:)

Should be a 'don't know' option. My parents were indeed in a relationship as they were married, but never asked them if I was planned... and too late to ask them now.

Everyone knows that a picture can say more than a thousand words. I reckon that some of you guys on here should use more pictures ;-)

IMHO etc.

I have no idea but what I will say is I was the 4th of 4 boys so im pretty sure my parents wanted me to be Michelle and not Michael :)

I'm petty certain that I was conceived on (in?) a yacht on the Norfolk Broads as my parents were on a sailing holiday there nine months before I was thrown. As I'm the first born of two and the old young folks had been married for over three years before they were blessed by my arrival I'm confident I was not a mistake; and furthermore given the lengthy period of married bliss that passed before I was baking in mother's oven there must have been waves of tsunamic proportions on the otherwise tranquil Broads that steamy day/night

Norfolk and Chance? :cool:

Since my parents have never ever ever had sex ever, I can only assume I found myself in my mother's womb through immaculate conception.

I must have been pretty planned - and as im the youngest of two I must have turned out to be perfect ( well up till it was too late for them to make any more ;) )

As for mine - not one bit planned/arranged, though had the relationship come along a few years ago rather than now it wouldn't be out of the question, so kind of a good surprise ish. !

Some fantastic replies. I'm proud to have started such a decentering, thought provoking thread.

I'll leave it to other copy cat merchants to start another one in five years time. :)

It's a bit like the economic deficit, an issue in these quarters a decade ago, but to some only an issue of regulating the banks in 2009:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Some fantastic replies. I'm proud to have started such a decentering, thought provoking thread.

I'll leave it to other copy cat merchants to start another one in five years time. :)

It's a bit like the economic deficit, an issue in these quarters a decade ago, but to some only an issue of regulating the banks in 2009:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

answered the poll as well :lol: turns out nobody thinks they were planned

Back