What are you backing Today? - Cheltenham Tuesday

You've done well getting 14s.

The price is starting to shorten, along with stablemate Appreciate It.

I have to say, my only reasoning on Blue Lord was the potential improvement he could show.

I normally try to back horses with the form in the book for races, that includes on the flat, but I figured the owners must have paid a few quid for him and Willie Mullins second strings can never be fully discounted.

Blue Lord, Goshen, Admirals Secret in the Ultima, and Zoffenien in a wide open boodles are my fancies tomorrow.

On a w.mullins stable tour he said he wanted to run him against the novices and said the owners entered it in the county.he didnt think his jumping would be good enough against hcappers.dont know why.o because sky were money back I took the chance.
A bet to nothing.

I’m just chuffed that Curious Bride (my dark horse of the meeting) has got into the race tomorrow even if it does nothing in the race. Just as I would have been chuffed if Labaik had started in the Supreme. Anything else is a bonus. I never expect to win anything anyway.

If I was backing on the day, it would be soaring glory in the opener.

Captain Guiness best of the rest in the Arkle

Sharjah overpriced this week but honeysuckle for the win

Ultima, Milan native and the benefits of trying and a breathing op to show lbs of improvement

Concertista just because if there is a champ hurdle mare in that race next year its her.

Boodles.not my scene

I think ND is a shadow of what he could of been, Escaria ten will do for me

Is Metier totally out of it...no one seems to fancy it. Fry having a better time of it last 10 days too.

Is Metier totally out of it...no one seems to fancy it. Fry having a better time of it last 10 days too.

I think Metier is a good thing.

If I were to pick one for each race they would be:

Metier
Shishkin
The Wolf
Epatante
Dame De Compagnie
Saint Sam
Galvin

Just popped in to wish you all good luck over the next 4 days, fingers crossed you take the old enemy to the cleaners ;)

Should we read anything into the fact that Unibet are currently longer than anyone else about Dame De Compagnie?

You can read anything into anything this morning :D. I’m trying my best not to back everything in sight - so far successfully, but it’s hard work.

Abacadabras as an e/w single in the big one at 16s which i did after xmas, as well as an e/w treble with Shishkin and Envoi Allen at shorter odds (but very good odds on the other two)

Have Shishkin and Concertista in some other doubles/trebles that roll onto other horses later in the week so hoping they win

Should we read anything into the fact that Unibet are currently longer than anyone else about Dame De Compagnie?

Question answered.

I would never have fancied Black Tears to reverse the form.

I'm a fan of Aidan Coleman but he was awful on Epatante and made the same mistake here, just a flight earlier. He looked after her in a manner that suggested she wasn't to have too hard a time of it anyway.

Concertista walked through most of the hurdles, seemed to step through them...didn't cost ground at them, but surely would have taken its toll over the whole race.... I'd back her for next year.

Yeah Concertista wasn’t too good at the last but nor was the winner. Townend shouldn’t have lost that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your wallet a bit lighter?

Same sort of people that would take Townend off then jock up NDB. Even Im not blaming Townend. Stalked and beat the danger (Roksana)

Absolutely clattered the last, jumps that fine she wins.

Is your wallet a bit lighter?

Same sort of people that would take Townend off then jock up NDB. Even Im not blaming Townend. Stalked and beat the danger (Roksana)

Absolutely clattered the last, jumps that fine she wins.

He's an ordinary jockey and a number 2 jockey, nowhere near good enough for the biggest job a jockey can have

Lets face it, the Townend **** up collection is piling up

Boston Bob, Benie last year, and that cretinous move to the inside on Faugheen last year was laughable

Spoke to several good judges last night and we all agreed he's not good enough

Like Ole Gunnar Solksjaer taking over the reins from Sir Alex

He's an ordinary jockey and a number 2 jockey, nowhere near good enough for the biggest job a jockey can have

Lets face it, the Townend **** up collection is piling up

Boston Bob, Benie last year, and that cretinous move to the inside on Faugheen last year was laughable

Spoke to several good judges last night and we all agreed he's not good enough

Like Ole Gunnar Solksjaer taking over the reins from Sir Alex

Do you really think the biggest and most powerful yard going would countenance a second rate jockey for its horses? No way, I’d suggest.

Back