What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost comedic. Nine losers in a row. All in one day. A real laugh or cry situation! :)

2.10 Haydock-Devious Company @ 9-4 [Bet 365]

Always got to respect these connections on this course

Done a patent with skybet tomorrow all 4 places.
Kimifive 145h 5/1
Critical time 215 h 16/1
Baby power 330f 5/1

Good luck.

I see Global Spirit won at Haydock when we'll supported today.

I have him in my horses to follow which you can read via my blog on this forum.

https://www.talkinghorses.co.uk/forum/entry.php?554-Marble-s-flat-horses-to-follow-in-2020

Needless to say I wasn't aware he was running today. By the time I checked my emails (I got a gg alert) it was too late. He had already won!

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory FFS.

He is still one to follow after today and can do well, maybe even in higher grades.

Last edited:
Celsius 1.45H has reportedly matured since last season, and responds to restraint as a consequence. Up to 6f today, and looks a rock solid bet to me.
11/2 B365 & Lads.

Last edited:
Fairly rare bet for me in that it's not just midweek but also a small-beer evening race.

I got two tracker alerts. One was 11/2 and seemingly up against it on all the figures so struck me as no value therefore no bet. The other goes in the 8.25 at Leicester and is top rated on RPRs. Last night it was 9/4 but it's drifting like the proverbial, presumably because it's carrying the second Sheikh Hamdan colours whereas the other has taken over at the head of the market, but I'm not going to let that put me off Ahdab about which I got 5/1 this morning. It's just my typical perverse logic at work so take it in the spirit in which it's offered.

It's my 35th birthday tomorrow. The pitman Derby is at my local track. My grandad was a pitman miner and each year I like to try and get the winner!

Good luck with Cosmelli, Outsider.

I like the profile of the lightly raced and improving Rajinsky for trainer Tom Dascombe at a good price of 14/1.

Earlier in the day I like the profile of Virgin Snow who looks to be coming in the race in great form. Don't be put off by the fact her last win was in a handicap either.

I've changed my mind a few times on the sprint. I am going to back Venturous to run a big race.

Last edited:
Good luck with that O. In the same race,I've had a little ew on Saaheq
. (16/1) who ran well in a better race off a 5 month break, recently.

Good luck with that O. In the same race,I've had a little ew on Saaheq
. (16/1) who ran well in a better race off a 5 month break, recently.

I fancy the well punted Pogo over at Windsor (3.00) and Universal Order in the 4:30 at Newmarket. Both have good enough handicap form to find further progress today at fair prices. .

Good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back