What Are You Listening To Now?

Shadow Leader

At the Start
Can't be arsed to trawl through to find the last one, so thought I'd regurgitate this perennial favourite again now I'm on nights & bored as you like.....got the PS2 wired up & a stack of cds & dvds with me....

First up is Embrace - Out Of Nothing. Album of the year for me.

No, I didn't miss enough of him - in fact I spent much of 1978 in an unsuccessful attempt to avoid hearing him, along with the unfortunate Denise Marsa, murdering the excruciating "Lucky Stars"

Originally posted by BrianH@Dec 30 2004, 11:54 AM
No, I didn't miss enough of him - in fact I spent much of 1978 in an unsuccessful attempt to avoid hearing him, along with the unfortunate Denise Marsa, murdering the excruciating "Lucky Stars"
A brilliant duet with the sound off :ph34r:

You should be ashamed of yourself, Troods!!! :lol:

The awesome Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up The Girl for me now, probably followed by starting Series 2 of Teachers after I watched Series 1 here last night...work was a little slow! Respect to my brother for getting me the lot on DVD for Christmas, it's very funny, and as for Andy Lincoln..... ^_^

Bloody hell you're up early!!! I'm waiting for the bloke on this morning to get his backside in here to let me go home to my bed!!!

There was a programme on last night about Simply Red - Stars, trudi. Did you see it? I reckon Simply Red are a pile of excrement.

Caught the end of it as I was going to bed. Dont like Simply Red per se, but do like that album. Have got Tori Amos and Aimee Mann in the car at the moment.....

Back