What Car?

Ford Fusion 09 Plate 1.6 Automatic - 2nd owner but previously used as a mobility car (not adapted). Had 19000 on the clock now up to 24000 (mainly due to mother using it to look after her mum and putting a thousand miles at least on!)

Bought to replace much loved but far from cost effective Volvo Estate 2.5!

Probably says I am a cautious and no thrills person with a need for reliability! Its cheap to run (£50 to fill from empty), holds the Lab with no problems and is just a nice little car

Toyboata ;)

I've got a 54 plate Astra enjoy. Diesel.

Dirty inside and out.Goes wherever it's pointed, rarely breaks down - tho if it does it's usually something big, reliable and a lot more economical than people think. Not nececcarily the quickest but will nearly always do what it has to do.

The car isn't too far off that description either....

Another contender for post of the year....brilliant

the officer might not know the make of the meat wagon though otb

saab convertible r reg... cars bore me shitless and i cycle far more. must do all of 3000 miles a year

its nice though

It's actually a lot smaller than you think - I was looking at Maserati for a while. ;)

:lol:

Its only people with the white M spec that have a small penis. Those with the same car in black have a very large penis Grassy.

My car says I'm a very large penis!

Hyundai i20, black as doesn't show the dirt as much as other colours, of which there is plenty, mostly mud, inside and out and the odd bit of horse poo in boot, which is roomy enough for said boots, yard bag with various tools, spare rug for mare, spare rug for foal, spare head collar for both, supermarket bags for shopping, umbrellas, steal toe cap boots, glove compartment emptied when can't get any more crisp packets in there. It goes in a straight line when I want to, and round corners when I want it to. Not as fast as I would like but it was cheap with the scrapage deal and I am poor - see notes re rugs/collars etc.

There's more chance of me wearing a niqab.

He slowly peeled back his niqab, revealing the faceless bureaucrat beneath.

She screamed and fled as he chased her around the Espace Leopold, clipboard in one hand, himself firmly gripped in the other hand......

I 'drive'* an Alfa Romeo. I love the way it randomly turns the engine off at lights or roundabouts....similar to the many eco systems adopted by the manufacturers now to save on fuel and emissions...except my car doesn't restart itself.

"the car on the hard shoulder is an Alfa Romeo"

Ah, well if we are going to start comparing car contents.....

Hyundai i20, black as doesn't show the dirt as much as other colours, of which there is plenty, mostly mud, inside and out and the odd bit of horse poo in boot, which is roomy enough for said boots, yard bag with various tools, spare rug for mare, spare rug for foal, spare head collar for both, supermarket bags for shopping, umbrellas, steal toe cap boots, glove compartment emptied when can't get any more crisp packets in there. It goes in a straight line when I want to, and round corners when I want it to. Not as fast as I would like but it was cheap with the scrapage deal and I am poor - see notes re rugs/collars etc.

09 plate Audi A4 Avant, 3.0tdi, and a 1965 (old C plate) Morris Minor Traveller.

The Audi is a recent buy, reluctantly said goodbye to my beloved Civic Type-R (the old good one not the new bad one) as we have just had a baby and needed something sensible.

The Morris I inherited from my dad - love it to bits and would never part with it.

Not sure what any of that says about me. Audi drivers are often cnuts though...

Just came across this thread, I drive a 10 year old Toyota Avensis diesel with 280k on the clock which I've had from new.

I suppose it says typicial boring Irish farmer type.

Paasat or Avensis? Both diesels

Avensis.

Passat is the car of a man who would like to own a BMW or an Audi but can't afford it. He'll drive it as if it is one though (right up your arse).

Unless of course you want to own a BMW or an Audi but can't afford it and like driving up folks arses - in that case buy a Passat.

Interesting results on my motorway drive today in the tailgating stakes.

BMW 3
Ibiza 1
White van man 2
One of those big Chrysler things that looks like a bit like it might be a proper car 1
Mercedes 2
Fiat 500 changed his mind as the last minute.

Very old Rav4. Great for chucking any old wood I find in the back, old pallets etc. for the wood burner. Also great for getting in and out of because of the high seats, and that's very important at my age :(

I am giving some thought to possibly purchasing a new car.

First rule is I refuse to buy a car with a stupid ******* name like Adam, Ka, Kuga, Mokka, Up, ****, Wank, ****.

Back