What The Hell Is Going On

Lee - can you please PM a mod or admin.

As for the rest of the thread, raking over the coals of what has happened is really not constructive at all. I'm not going to lock it at the moment, but if it degenerates any further into discussions about the actions of members present or past there's only one way it's going to go.

Just to put this in perspective for forum newcomers, try reading the Forum Gold thread about the Alan Morgan Memorial Race.
Check the people who went and ask 'where are they now?' bearing in mind that they were, in general, the mainstay of the forum over a number of years. Times change and so has this place.

Didn't mean to start it over - sorry - my motivation is what can we do in now and next to regain our traction. Kathy - Tout is right, dear.

can i just say, as james isn't here at the moment, I think it's really unfair to be talking about him, without him having the opportunity to defend himself, just as I find it very distasteful to post lies on Ted's forum (Hi Krizon, I do read FF you know!), knowing I won't respond due to Ted asking no one to discuss it.

Obviously I can't stop people posting over there but if anyone is wanting to have a go at someone on here only do it if they can respond, thats only fair.

Col - I think you yourself have gone too far with your post above, as I can only read from it the implication that you believe it is Krizon who is lying. To make such a statement, you should support it with factual corrections of the supposed 'lies' you feel she is making.

The fact is, like most of us, you dislike personal criticism but, like the rest of the forum membership both here and on FF, you are no more exempt from it than we are, whether you own the board or not!

Krizon certainly has given her explanation as to why she decided to leave this forum, as she is perfectly entitled to do, and it's pretty interesting to note how many forum members have supported her views. As Ted started the topic to which you are referring precisely because Ardross couldn't answer his critics on here and he hasn't told any of the subsequent posters to 'ferk off', then maybe he considers a bit of free speech to be no bad thing.

For goodness sake, as An and Archie have highlighted so well, you need to move on and lose the navel-gazing a little. The fact that a few members have decided to post a lot less and frequent other forums is a simple fact of life and they shouldn't be criticised for doing so, regardless of what they might post on someone else's forum. As I've said, if Ted doesn't like it, they'll be told to ferk off and sharpish.

Originally posted by Songsheet
Col - I think you yourself have gone too far with your post above, as I can only read from it the implication that you believe it is Krizon who is lying. To make such a statement, you should support it with factual corrections of the supposed 'lies' you feel she is making.

Well you yourself corrected her on one point, and I'm sure you are aware of the other parts of her post that are completely wrong. Out of interest, did you tell her I didn't thank you or James? As you know I did, and James knows I did.

The fact is, like most of us, you dislike personal criticism but, like the rest of the forum membership both here and on FF, you are no more exempt from it than we are, whether you own the board or not!

I have not said no one can criticise me, in fact on this thread alone there is some. What i won't accept is people misleading others on what has gone on. If I said you sent Phil an abusive PM to which he responded with what he sent you, would you accept that? No of course you wouldn't so why should I accept what has been posted on FF?

Krizon certainly has given her explanation as to why she decided to leave this forum, as she is perfectly entitled to do, and it's pretty interesting to note how many forum members have supported her views. As Ted started the topic to which you are referring precisely because Ardross couldn't answer his critics on here and he hasn't told any of the subsequent posters to 'ferk off', then maybe he considers a bit of free speech to be no bad thing.

I know he had a sticky topic saying not to post about the goings on on here

For goodness sake, as An and Archie have highlighted so well, you need to move on and lose the navel-gazing a little. The fact that a few members have decided to post a lot less and frequent other forums is a simple fact of life and they shouldn't be criticised for doing so, regardless of what they might post on someone else's forum.

If people tell the truth, and the full story I don't have a problem with it. And if you are saying I should accept criticism, then so should they, or is it ok for them to slag me off, but not for me to defend whats said? At least the people making the most noise have the option to come here and post their views.

Back